Sunday, 7 February 2016

Do you remember....

Do you remember that time I used to blog? Yes me too. 



I would religiously write content and edit images and barely a day went by without a blog post cropping up on this screen. Those days seem to be long gone. And I am almost ashamed to even open up the editing page on blogger. I feel like we're long lost friends; you know the ones you unintentionally loose contact with along the way and then try to resume a friendship many month or years later. 

I would read to my hearts content, sourcing inspiration at every turn whether it was other blogs, websites or books and pinterest was my best friend. However life has a funny way of pushing us off path.  Spending my days on social media as part of my job has somewhat made me eliminate it from my personal life. I love the digital world. But sometimes I feel like I am overdosing on it. 

Sometimes I stick my head in the clouds, because it's easier that way. But there comes a time when you have to get down from the clouds and re-enter the world. Now is that time.

7 comments:

  1. Woow beatifull blog, visit my blog guy Jendela Buwana Cipto Junaedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your reviews are very attractive friend
    http://www.kangalip.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilltop Gardens is situated in the centre of Paphos, approximately 500 m from the Tombs of the Kings. Facilities include a separate pool for children and a mini market for the essentials. We serving with hotels in Paphos, book Paphos hotels and hotels apartments cyprus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing posts, try please
    http://www.kangalip.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. For all your ethical hacking needs, PI and e-forensic services such as; whatsapp hack, cheating spouse, grade change, credit score, criminal records adjustment etc.. Just contact: reputablehacker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hello everyone! If you require the service of a professional hacker to help track your partner's cell phone remotely,
    contact cyberprofessionalhacker, he helped me hack my husband's phone without physical contact.
    You can reach him through GMAIL...CYBERPROFESSIONALHACKER@GMAIL.COM
    Tell him I referred you, he'd help

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life Goals are the things you’d like to work on and achieve in order to be satisfied with your future and who you become.

    ReplyDelete

comments are greatly appreciated!!