Sunday 10 August 2014

Landing in Dubai: Moving to Dubai with Expatsblog.com



It's almost two months since I touched down in Dubai on that hot and humid Thursday evening. 

I am a pretty nervous flyer but I think that 7 hour flight was the most nerve racking of my life. I was about to embark on a whole new sort of adventure and move to a new country that I had never even countemplated living in let alone visited. A few years ago I wouldn't have had the courage to do something like that but a lot has changed and my confidence as a person has grown tremendously. 

Nevertheless landing in a strange airport, locating my visa and navigating passport control were all weighing heavy on my mind. I am a worrier by nature and it is these small things that send me into a bit of a tizz. If your moving to Dubai and want to know what to expect when landing in the airport, my next expatsblog.com article is for you. Moving to Dubai #5 What to Expect When Landing in Dubai is now live on expatsblog.com. 

1 comment:

  1. It's a very nice blog.
    Here's one of the resources that help moving to Dubai easier with useful tips & guidelines.
    Thanks for sharing your experience! :)

    Regards,
    Sally :)

    ReplyDelete

comments are greatly appreciated!!