Friday 29 November 2013

Google office; a little different to my office

What is it about offices that either make your day or break your day? If your an office worker and spend 8 hours a day in a little cubicle or an open plan space, you will know the importance of your surroundings. It can really affect your productivity, your thought processes and your personality. 

Google has a reputation for having cool, employee friendly offices. And this one in Tel Aviv definitely ticks those boxes. *not jealous at all* 








Ok so my office isn't that bad; it has lots of natural light and has a open plan feel which is important because feeling stifled and claustrophobic is one sure fire way to make me fidgety. My only qualm is the stupid piece of wood that separates my desk from the one opposite me, which prevents me from stretching my legs. And being a tall girl, stretching ones legs is kinda important! Oh and it looks nothing like Google's but thats another issue. 

4 comments:

  1. I work for Apple currently and I have to say the only company I would consider working for is Google just because of their HQ. You can tell how a company treats it's employee's from their work conditions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldnt agree more! I think if i had my own business, the offices would be the hardest and funniest thing to do. They have to encourage you to work not make you wanna go to sleep. :)

      Delete
  2. Have you seen that movie internship, I loved all the stuff they had in that google building. I would love to work in a place like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I havent but it definitely sounds like a movie I want to to watch! Is it old?

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!