Monday 28 October 2013

beauty: Elizabeth Arden Cleanser


The Elizabeth Arden Skin Balancing Exfoliating Cleanser is part of the Visible Difference range and I am starting to see why they call it visible difference. A few months back I had a sample of the moisturiser and for the 2 weeks that it lasted, and my skin transformed. It was less oily, more manageable and less blotchy. 

So I had high hopes for the cleanser. 



And it didn't disappoint. I have real combination skin; you know oily and dry and generally a little unbalanced. This creamy cleanser tackled the dryness, balanced the oil and the exfoliating beads gave me a fresh feeling after every use. 

I used this as my night-time cleanser, after I had removed my make-up and I only used a small pea sized amount each time, which made this 50ml tube last longer than I expected. This is a must-have cleanser for anyone with oily/combination skin living in a sweaty, hot climate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!