Tuesday 17 September 2013

to snack or not to snack, that is the question

I am a snacking person. I often find myself hovering in the kitchen, biscuit in hand. And my desk at work usually has a little trail of cracker crumbs across the keyboard. I snack pretty consistently throughout the day and prefer to have a smaller lunch in favor of a midmorning Ryvita with avocado or peanut butter and banana.

I will be the sort of mum that forever has a ziplock bag with her, filled to the brim with crackers, grapes and cheese sticks and they wont be for the kids!

My problem is I don't always pick the right snacks. I mean my favourite snack would be cookies and cream ice cream with extra cookies and a side of malteasers...........well at least I am honest. But in pursuit of healthier snacks, pinterest came to my rescue. Seriously what did we ever do before pinterest...?

source

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I am a snacker, too. Something that I've gotten into is nuts. Salty, crunchy, good. But they are kind of pricey. I like the ideas you found!

    ReplyDelete

comments are greatly appreciated!!