Monday 30 September 2013

something old

The last day of blogtember has arrived. Which kind of scares me because September has flown by without me even noticing it and now I have to organise myself for October. If only Jenni did this sort of challenge every month. Today's prompt: Share a photo of something old. Maybe something that has personal history for you, that was passed down to you, and that has special meaning to you. Tell us about it and why it's special.




I have had this blanket since I was a baby; I have photograph from when I was around a year old, sprawled out on this bad boy. It has been a constant part of life and travelled to Cyprus with me because it was one of those items I simply couldn't leave behind. 

It is hand-made, it has its own little 80's character and it has sentimental value. The funny thing is I don't know who made it for me. But it lasted 24 years, with only one repair job (thanks' to a very talented auntie) so they did a good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!