Tuesday 28 May 2013

fish-cakes

Now I am alone, I have become a bit more adventurous in the kitchen. I am not sure if it's because I am bored or I have more freedom to cook different things. But tonight's dinner inspiration came courtesy of a little recipe that can be found here

Tuna fish-cakes have been on my list of things to knock up for a while, but they are something I think the boyfriend would have been a bit dubious about eating. 

they don't look that appetising at this -pre-frying stage!

Ok so I didn't follow the recipe strictly and I didn't measure anything. This meant I ended up with more potato than necessary and my fish-cakes were a bit sloppy shall we say. But they still tasted pretty good. 

Cooking for me is always trial and error; well that way I get to eat more!

1 comment:

  1. My first thank you for the article photos on this site.
    my likes see it, however sorry I did not accidentally daydreaming here and I also did not know because what ...
    hopefully can inspire many people. success always

    ReplyDelete

comments are greatly appreciated!!