Thursday 30 May 2013

blog everyday in May - letting go.

This term has many meanings for me.

Sometimes you have to let go [I talked about it here before] of the people you love for no apparent reason and sometimes you have to accept that the people you love need to let go. 

By nature, I am organised and like to have a sense of control over myself and my surroundings. I find it hard to let go of my inhibitions and not think about the practicalities of life. I don't know why. That's just the way I was built.

Wanting to be with the friends or family; the people that you love is a natural thing. Letting them go is never easy but sometimes, you have to sacrifice your own emotions for the greater good of the team (as I like to say). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!