Monday 13 May 2013

blog everyday in May - an apology

Day 13 of the challenge and it's time to apologise. 

Apologise for the continuous talk of food. I talk about food, restaurants and eating quite a lot. I catch myself doing it in everyday life too and I just can't help it. I really enjoy eating. 

And this isn't even a food blog. So I apologise for my sometimes incessant ramblings about food. And I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for future incessant ramblings about food, because we both know they aren't going to stop!


2 comments:

  1. OH soooo OK in my book!! Foodies at heart I suppose :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Im sooo glad casey! I love food but think sometimes I drop it into everything on the blog.

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!