Sunday 3 February 2013

cleanse and polish

Aside from my love of food, I love beauty products. And its a love that grows on a daily basis -I blame the whole host of beauty blogs filling up my blog lovin news feed.

I picked up the limited edition Liz Earle cleanse and polish a few months ago and have been hooked on this beautiful creamy lotion ever since. I was introduced to Liz Earle via a number of wonderful beauty blogs, and the cleanse and polish being my first ever purchase. I opted for the limited edition one becuase I was lured in by the promise of rose and lavender smells every time I cleansed my face. 

The cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser (available here) is a one stop cleansing shop thrown in a bottle. It's designed for every age, every skin type, providing a sensative by effect approach to a fresh face. 

 photo CIMG6100_zps90215fe3.jpg

 photo CIMG6102_zps84bc3061.jpg


"Our plant-based cleanser has a two-phase action. Phase one is the cleansing. Free from mineral oil, it has a rich and creamy texture and swiftly removes all traces of face and eye make up, even stubborn mascara.
Phase two is the polishing. Polish off the cream using the pure muslin cloth to gently dislodge dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin."

After about 1 month, I am totally won over by this cult product and with the Liz Earle brand. The cleanser is soft and creamy, removes my makeup effortlessly and leaves my skin feeling clean, healthy and soft. I think it is one of those products that once you start, you will never stop using.

The other great thing about this product is the variety of options available; if you want to try it out you can opt for the starter kit, hooked already and need a supply? Take the large tube or pump bottle depending on your bottle preference and they have travelling covered too with their small tube and muslin cloth kit.

 photo CIMG6103_zps3ae3bc69.jpg

Im no beauty expert and while I like to pamper, I need simple, easy and effortless skincare. If thats your style, definitely check out Liz Earle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!