Friday 9 November 2012

The rain caught up with me... and the powers cut

..... and all I can hear are big, puffy water drops splattering on my window. Maybe winter has officially found us. 

And today we had a surprise power cut. Yipppeeee. I hope we are not going back to the days of regular power cuts; that was not amusing. But since Cyprus still hasn't rebuilt its power station, this is always a possibility.

While I contemplate living without power, I will try and drown out (no pun intended) the sound of the raindrops with some calming sounds.


2 comments:

  1. oh power cuts are never that fun. But maybe you could make it all cozy with candles a fire if you have a fireplace, hot chocolate act.
    Cheers,
    Kayleigh http://thewayiwanderlust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had a fireplace!! Hot chocolate and a fire would be perfect. Its pretty cold at night here but daytime is still 28 degrees. Kinda strange. :)

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!