Wednesday 14 November 2012

the best balm

I have a thing about lip balms; I have always had kinda dry lips and so lip balm has been an essential item in my hand bag since the day I started carrying a handbag. 

Over the years I have tried so many balms, all in pursuit of that perfect one. My girlfriends at university used to mock me for spending more money on lip balm than grocery shopping. But whats a girl to do when she suffers from dry lips.....

I thought I had found my favourite in the MAC lip conditioner but thats been pushed aside for now. In it's place is a balm I have heard a lot about, Co Bigelow Rose Salve. This stuff is one amazing multi purpose salve perfect for lips or wherever else you need some intensive moisture.




And the gorgeous rose smell and cute vintage style packaging make me love it even more.

In terms of stockists I cant really help you; but you can find it on ebay.

1 comment:

  1. Rose Salve is hands down the best! And I feel like it never runs out :)

    ReplyDelete

comments are greatly appreciated!!