Monday 29 October 2012

starting traditions

If something happens twice, can it be considered a tradition? 

Today is the second Monday in a row I have returned from work to find the boyfriend pottering round the kitchen preparing dinner, candles lit and roses on the table. And no, he hasn't done anything wrong, I am not in a bad mood, nor am I stressed. 

I guess it's a new tradition. 

Monday has been declared boy night in the kitchen and im not complaining; Monday is one of those days we could live without and the thought of coming home to cook generally doesn't thrill me. 

Having a man who can cook is a blessing. I owe a lot to that mother of his for making him independant from a young age. And while he cant find the washing machine, his efforts with the oven make up for it. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!