Friday 21 September 2012

wish you were here

I have waited all summer long for this week in mid September to arrive and here we are. While everyone in the office was coming and going on their holidays and I was stuck at my desk, I felt regular pangs of jealously, but I think I get the last laugh as everyone's holiday blues sets in; I AM GOING ON HOLIDAY HA!

My friends arrived on Friday night and we have been hauled up in a luxurious villa with panoramic views, on the other side of the island - in a place called Latchi. A teeny tiny fishing village with nothing but sea, forests and fish restaurants. 



For the last four days I have been parked on a sunlouner, switched off from internet with nothing but mojitos, fresh fish and barbecues. I has been a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Now we are back in the city and reality is kinda hitting home - however we still have a few adventures left of our holiday.

Kindly note the lack of blog silence and please return shortly when  I am back to reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!