Wednesday 22 August 2012

the pooch


The pooch has very much become part of our lives. I feel bad for leaving her at home, I can't wait to go home from work and play with her and I love seeing the excitement that appears on he face at the utter mention of a W.A.L.K. [we have to spell it otherwise all hell breaks loose]. 



She has such a personality and has totally become our third family member. The boyfriend blindly mentioned something the other day about would we get a another dog when Millie.....I cant even type it.....you know isn't here any more. Well lets just say I am not willing to even contemplate such a scenario - I mean obviously, when she hits doggie old age they will have invented a way to make them live forever...no?



1 comment:

  1. I am sure they will invent a way to make pets live forever soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments are greatly appreciated!!