Saturday 28 July 2012

you shouldnt have favourites

But I do. I have a special little place in my heart for affordable fashion and that space is strictly reserved for H&M. I have mentioned it many times before, but seriously, Cyprus needs an H&M; just one, so as not to be greedy.

All I can say is thank goodness for my Dad who is a trooper when it comes to appropriately collating and packaging all my H&M parcels into one and sending them over to me. I am overjoyed I can shop online but my Dad isn't since he is the one that has to deal with the incoming parcels - well if they only shipped to Cyprus.

The problem with H&M being online, is that while I wait for said parcels to arrive on my doorstep, If I have an H&M urge, it can be satisfied. And currently I am craving lots of cool, fresh colours and coral to offset the tan thats slowly creeping in.






source
.
I guess I should warn my Dad of more post arriving on his doorstep in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!