Monday 2 July 2012

today......

.......I have been more upbeat than most Mondays I care to remember. The reasons for this are unclear. Maybe because I had a totally relaxing weekend of sleeping, eating and lazing by a pool in the gorgeous sunshine reading magazines. Maybe its because after last weeks hospital adventure, I finally feel myself again. Or maybe its because with summer in full swing, I have lots more visitors to look forward to, which as you know means new things to do, see, explore and more importantly, EAT!

source

So taking this positive outlook forward, this week I am going to try my best to make it til Friday with a smile on my face and not a grumble. I will try to take the piss less [which is going to be a challenge in itself] eat more responsibly [although this may go out the window tomorrow] and think positively. Because even though my boyfriend will be a distant memory thanks to the Adidas way of life where everything happens all at once, cue new season purchasing and store openings in another town, things can only get better right.....


2 comments:

  1. Things always get better. I struggle with my attitude a lot, especially since it's gotten so hot. Hang in there and I hope you're feeling better after your stint in hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow the heat really changes your whole mood doenst it, it can make me more happy or more moody depending on the day! haha. and thanks so much I feel sooooo much better this week :)

    ReplyDelete

comments are greatly appreciated!!