Wednesday 4 January 2012

breakfast is the most important meal of the day

with that being said, my new years resolution should be to make time for brekkie as I dont think my current routine of coffee and oatcakes at my desk is quite up to par. And to give me food for thought is a wonderful food blog I found, dedicated to the morning meal.

I could spend all day looking at the beautiful photography of food on the BKFST blog which is a collection of breakfasts, found on, as the authors put it "their internet travels".

Each picture links through to the blog or website with the original content, but I never get that far most of the time, usually because im so absorbed by the mouthwatering images of eggs, bacon and pancakes displayed before me.











http://bkfst.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!