Monday 2 January 2012

All things bridal

Since my wonderful friend here in Cyprus got engaged and we launched our search for the perfect dress, I have been consumed with all things wedding. My eyes have been opened to a whole new world of wedding blogs, dress designers and venue styling. And while its not my wedding, looking at beautiful white dresses never hurt anyone did it.

Cue my recent designer discovery, Laure De Sagazan, a French designer with a beautifully unique take on the traditional white dress. The Spring/Summer 12 collection offers a delicate and feminine silhouette, with soft detailing and a touch of bohemian bride, challenging the traditional ideas of the wedding dress. And the photography is stunning!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!