Tuesday 15 November 2011

planning for Spring

While winter has hit Cyprus in the last few days, I have turned my attention to spring in an effort to get me through the next few months of doom and gloom. And im hoping and praying a little H&M pops up in Nicosia before Spring because I struggling without my weekly fix of affordable fashion. And when I saw these pictures of the Spring/Summer collection for 2012 on Fashionologie, my pining for warm, spring weather heightened.

The collection is beautiful; with an emphasis on simple and structured silhouettes and a fresh colour palette of whites and beige with pops of bright orange, lime green and violet adding zest to the collection.

Now, time to plan a trip home to London to stock up on H&M garments.














[pictures from H&M Spring/Summer 2012 Lookbook - from Fashionologie]

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!