Wednesday 12 October 2011

the sunshine island

Its nearly a year since we (me and my long suffering boyfriend) packed our bags to the brim, mine with boots products and teach yourself Greek books and moved my life to Cyprus. I cannot believe how quickly the months have passed and how much we have achieved in such a short space of time. Its safe to say life in sunny Cyprus has been a challenge over the past 12 months and enduring both the winter and summer months have been equally tough (yes Cyprus does get a winter of sorts). With marble floors making winter mornings hard to navigate round the flat and summer months reaching the big 4 0 leaving me a melting mess, im pleased to say we've nearly made it to the one year mark. Not only have we both found jobs, but we have a flat, a car and a dog. I have the Greek language floating round my brain and we have an amazing mediterranean lifestyle. While summer may be over and the beach trips are not over, but instead of a bikini it will be a hoodie and a dog lead as we take millie for her first beach experience.

So before winter appears and its time to reminisce




































No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!